Customer Notice: All bookings in the Sports Hall at Hightown Community Sports and Arts Centre are now open as normal.
Hightown Community Sports & Arts Centre shares its facilities with Total Wellbeing Luton, supporting local people who want to improve their physical and emotional health. We aso work with local schools, clubs and businesses providing a wide range of sport, leisure and arts activities to meet the needs of the community.
We offer fitness classes, childrens activities (such as Mini-Nastics) as well as childrens parties!
Just 5 minutes’ walk from Luton Town Centre and 10 minutes’ drive from junction 10 of the M1.
- Sports hall
- Group fitness studio with 15 fitness classes to choose from each week! Click here to sign up - just £15pm
- Theatre available for performances, meetings, conferences and functions
- Meeting rooms
- Arts room
- Disability access
- Total Wellbeing Luton Health Hub
- Changing rooms and showers (male, female and disabled)
- Free car parking
- Close to town centre (train & bus station)
- Hightown Café
- Vending machine