Work for Us
All of our current opportunities are listed here - have a look there to see if there are any positions that you would like to apply for.
Please read the relevant instructions under each vacancy if you would like to be considered for any of our jobs.
If you have any questions about our vacancies, please contact the Human Resources department - we prefer to hear from people via email, however if this isn't possible please call us.
For more information:
- Call 01582 400272
Hospitality Apprenticeship Vacancy - Stockwood Park Golf Centre
Duties to include:
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Taking orders from customers
- Serving food and drink to customers
- Some basic food preparation and cooking where required
- Promoting products to customers
- Preparation and cleaning of the service areas
35hrs per week – Shifts include evenings and weekends
Weekly Salary £110 *Please note, you will be require to work across other Active Luton sites – commute will be supported*
Training: The successful candidate will receive full training on the job, in addition they will work towards an Apprenticeship which includes an NVQ Level 2, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills in Maths and English, Level 1.
*Please note: Apprenticeship eligibility criteria and funding rules apply
For more info - Please contact: Claire McMeekin on 07908 106505
- “Data Matching - Please note that key payroll data and personal identifiers such as contact details may be provided to bodies responsible for auditing and administering public funds for the purposes of preventing and detecting fraud. For further information on data matching please contact http://www.audit-commission.gov.uk/national-fraud-initiative/nfi-instructions/fair-processing/level-3-full-text/”