The Stockwood Park Golf Centre is set in beautiful parkland in Luton and is a great place to play golf in Luton. We offer a range of payment options, including PAYG, which are some of the most competitive membership prices you'll find in Luton, particularly considering the high standard of the 18 hole golf course.
Check out our fantastic seasonal offers including:
- Weekends - 18 holes & Full English Breakfast for £22. Tee off after 11am (10am from 1 Dec - 28 Feb 2018)
- Weekdays - 18 holes plus Coffee & Bacon Roll for £16. Tee off after 11am.
- For a full list of our PAYG day visitor & Season Tickets prices click here.
Our facilities include:
- 2 well maintained, great value golf courses (18-hole par 69 main course and 9-hole par 3 academy course)
- 18-bay floodlit golf practice facility and putting green
- Golf shop (boasting a wide range of equipment, clothing and accessories)
- Golf lessons (Adults and juniors from our resident pro team)
- Junior Golf Academy programme
- Perks Cafe, Bar and Restaurant
- Conference and Function facilities
- The Marquee on the 18th green (available for weddings, parties and conferences)
- Disability access (lift)
- Changing rooms and showers
- Free car parking
- Free Wifi at the clubhouse
- Very close to M1 junction 10
- 5 minutes from Luton town centre and London Luton Airport
The Stockwood Park Golf Club operate from within the centre. For details of the golf club, how to join and information on golf competitions, please contact the Pro Shop on 01582 413704.