The Stockwood Park Golf Centre is set in beautiful parkland in Luton and offers you the perfect way to relax and unwind from the stress and strain of everyday life. We offer a range of payment options which are some of the most competitive membership prices you'll find in Luton, particularly considering the high standard of the 18 hole golf course.
Check out our fantastic seasonal offers including:
- Tee off between noon and 3pm and get 18 holes and a pint of beer (or soft drink) for £16 midweek, or £20 weekends and bank holidays. Beer choice is Fosters, John Smiths or Perks Ale, or draught soft drink or a bottle of J20. Must be over 18 to have an alcoholic drink.
or call 01582 413704
Our facilities include:
- 2 excellent golf courses (18-hole par 69 main course and 9-hole par 3 academy course)
- 18-bay floodlit golf practice facility and putting green
- Golf shop (boasting a wide range of equipment, clothing and accessories)
- Golf lessons (Adults and juniors from our resident pro team)
- Junior Golf Academy programme
- Perks Cafe, Bar and Restaurant
- Conference and Function facilities
- The Marquee (available for weddings, conferences and private hire)
- Disability access (lift)
- Changing rooms and showers
- Free car parking
- Very close to M1 junction 10
- 5 minutes from Luton town centre and London Luton Airport
The Stockwood Park Golf Club operate from within the centre. For details of the golf club, how to join and information on golf competitions, please contact the Pro Shop on 01582 413704.