Welcome to the on-line booking system
Please be advised that due to necessary upgrade work to the Legend databases there will be a period of downtime this week.
The work is scheduled to take place at 23:00 on Wednesday the 12th of August and is estimated to take 2 hours, although there is a possibility of this taking longer.
During this time the Legend system will be inaccessible and online services will also be affected.
The following centres allow you to book on-line - Inspire:Luton Sports Village, Lea Manor Recreation Centre and Lewsey Sports Park.
If you have already registered to use the new system
- Click the link here to legend on line booking system
- Please note: if you book an activity on-line you MUST have your card swiped at reception on arrival, or use the automatic turnstiles otherwise this may prevent you booking further activities on-line at a later date.
- As classes are naturally busy, we want to make sure that our booking procedures and terms are clearly understood. With such a flexible system it is important that places are not wasted, particularly on very popular sessions. We have made a number of changes to our booking procedures. Please see the revised advanced booking rules.
If you are new to the system
You will need to create an account and then link it to your personal membership number (shown on the front of your Go4Less card) The system requires a 6 digit number so if yours is less than that please add zero (0) at the beginning. The help screens will assist you through the process.
- Click the link here to register your account with us
If you have any other problems with on-line booking,
- Call the centre direct and book via telephone
The system will allow you to book a range of activities which we will be adding to over the coming months (you will need to have a Go4Less card and/or a membership number to access this facility).