Set in glorious parkland, just off the M1 motorway at junction 10, the facilities at Stockwood Park Golf Centre include a challenging 18-hole par 69 main course, 9-hole par 3 academy course, an 18-bay floodlit practice facility and putting area and lovely clubhouse overlooking the course.
Whether you're looking for a day out with family or friends, a picturesque lunch venue or a meeting or event room, Stockwood Park Golf Centre has something for everyone – and you don’t need to be a member to enjoy our courses or any of our facilities.
Luton’s Stockwood Park Golf Centre offers a wide range of memberships at very competitive prices, or you can simply pay as you play. We welcome golfers of all ages and abilities.
Our Perks bar, coffee shop and restaurant is open to everyone and provides a welcoming atmosphere and hospitality for golf societies. We can also cater for parties, conferences, corporate events or functions in our Stockwood Suite or in the superb Marquee in our grounds which is available from May to December.
"***** Great Public Golfing Facilities" Alan Duffy
Check out our fantastic seasonal offers:
- Weekdays - Tee off between noon and 3pm and get 18 holes and a pint of beer (or soft drink) for £16.*
- Weekends - Only £20 for 18 holes & a beer (or soft drink) when you tee off 12 noon - 3pm.*
- Friday Eves - Footgolf and Bucket of Bud (1pp). Min 6 people. Over 18s only. £8pp
- SUMMER HOLIDAY DEAL** - 9 holes golf (or footgolf) & 2 pizzas before 1.30pm for £10.00pp (£8.50pp)
* beer choice is Fosters, John Smiths or Perks Ale. Over 18s only. Draught soft drink or J20.
** 1 July - 5 September. Minimum 4 people.